Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) mixture ((chemistry) a substance consisting of two or more substances mixed together (not in fixed proportions and not with chemical bonding))
- S: (n) concoction, mixture, intermixture (any foodstuff made by combining different ingredients) "he volunteered to taste her latest concoction"; "he drank a mixture of beer and lemonade"
- S: (n) assortment, mixture, mixed bag, miscellany, miscellanea, variety, salmagundi, smorgasbord, potpourri, motley (a collection containing a variety of sorts of things) "a great assortment of cars was on display"; "he had a variety of disorders"; "a veritable smorgasbord of religions"
- S: (n) mix, mixture (an event that combines things in a mixture) "a gradual mixture of cultures"
- S: (n) mix, commixture, admixture, mixture, intermixture, mixing (the act of mixing together) "paste made by a mix of flour and water"; "the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"