Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) blend, flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge (mix together different elements) "The colors blend well"
- S: (v) desegregate, integrate, mix (open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups) "This school is completely desegregated"
- S: (v) mix (combine (electronic signals)) "mixing sounds"
- S: (v) mix, mix in (add as an additional element or part) "mix water into the drink"
- S: (v) mix, mingle, commix, unify, amalgamate (to bring or combine together or with something else) "resourcefully he mingled music and dance"
- S: (v) shuffle, ruffle, mix (mix so as to make a random order or arrangement) "shuffle the cards"