Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) mind, head, brain, psyche, nous (that which is responsible for one's thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason) "his mind wandered"; "I couldn't get his words out of my head"
- S: (n) mind (recall or remembrance) "it came to mind"
- S: (n) judgment, judgement, mind (an opinion formed by judging something) "he was reluctant to make his judgment known"; "she changed her mind"
- S: (n) thinker, creative thinker, mind (an important intellectual) "the great minds of the 17th century"
- S: (n) mind (attention) "don't pay him any mind"
- S: (n) mind, idea (your intention; what you intend to do) "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- S: (n) mind, intellect (knowledge and intellectual ability) "he reads to improve his mind"; "he has a keen intellect"
- S: (v) mind (be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by) "I don't mind your behavior"
- S: (v) mind (be concerned with or about something or somebody)
- S: (v) take care, mind (be in charge of or deal with) "She takes care of all the necessary arrangements"
- S: (v) heed, mind, listen (pay close attention to; give heed to) "Heed the advice of the old men"
- S: (v) beware, mind (be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to) "Beware of telephone salesmen"
- S: (v) mind, bear in mind (keep in mind)