Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) net, network, mesh, meshing, meshwork (an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals)
- direct hyponym / full hyponym
- part meronym
- direct hypernym / inherited hypernym / sister term
- S: (n) fabric, cloth, material, textile (artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers) "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- S: (n) aba (a fabric woven from goat hair and camel hair)
- S: (n) acrylic (a synthetic fabric)
- S: (n) Aertex (a trademark for a loosely woven cotton fabric that is used to make shirts and underwear)
- S: (n) alpaca (a thin glossy fabric made of the wool of the Lama pacos, or made of a rayon or cotton imitation of that wool)
- S: (n) baize (a bright green fabric napped to resemble felt; used to cover gaming tables)
- S: (n) basket weave (a cloth woven of two or more threads interlaced to suggest the weave of a basket)
- S: (n) batik (a dyed fabric; a removable wax is used where the dye is not wanted)
- S: (n) batiste (a thin plain-weave cotton or linen fabric; used for shirts or dresses)
- S: (n)