Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) member, fellow member (one of the persons who compose a social group (especially individuals who have joined and participate in a group organization)) "only members will be admitted"; "a member of the faculty"; "she was introduced to all the members of his family"
- S: (n) member (anything that belongs to a set or class) "snakes are members of the class Reptilia"; "members of the opposite sex"
- S: (n) extremity, appendage, member (an external body part that projects from the body) "it is important to keep the extremities warm"
- S: (n) member (an organization that is a member of another organization (especially a state that belongs to a group of nations)) "the library was a member of the interlibrary loan association"; "Canada is a member of the United Nations"
- S: (n) penis, phallus, member (the male sex organ (`member' is a euphemism))