Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) mellowness (a feeling of good humor and sympathy through maturity or intoxication or a relaxed state)
- S: (n) mellowness (a taste (especially of fruit) that is ripe and of full flavor)
- S: (n) fullness, mellowness, richness (the property of a sensation that is rich and pleasing) "the music had a fullness that echoed through the hall"; "the cheap wine had no body, no mellowness"; "he was well aware of the richness of his own appearance"
- S: (n) mellowness (a soft shade of a color) "a mellowness of light and shade not attainable in marble"
- S: (n) mellowness (geniality, as through the effects of alcohol or marijuana)