Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) mash (a mixture of mashed malt grains and hot water; used in brewing)
- S: (n) mash (mixture of ground animal feeds)
- S: (v) squash, crush, squelch, mash, squeeze (to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition) "crush an aluminum can"; "squeeze a lemon"
- S: (v) chat up, flirt, dally, butterfly, coquet, coquette, romance, philander, mash (talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions) "The guys always try to chat up the new secretaries"; "My husband never flirts with other women"
- S: (v) grind, mash, crunch, bray, comminute (reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading) "grind the spices in a mortar"; "mash the garlic"