Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) map (make a map of; show or establish the features of details of) "map the surface of Venus"
- S: (v) map (explore or survey for the purpose of making a map) "We haven't even begun to map the many galaxies that we know exist"
- S: (v) map (locate within a specific region of a chromosome in relation to known DNA or gene sequences) "map the genes"
- S: (v) map, map out (plan, delineate, or arrange in detail) "map one's future"
- S: (v) map (depict as if on a map) "sorrow was mapped on the mother's face"
- S: (v) map, represent (to establish a mapping (of mathematical elements or sets))