Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) industry, manufacture (the organized action of making of goods and services for sale) "American industry is making increased use of computers to control production"
- S: (n) fabrication, manufacture, manufacturing (the act of making something (a product) from raw materials) "the synthesis and fabrication of single crystals"; "an improvement in the manufacture of explosives"; "manufacturing is vital to Great Britain"
- S: (v) manufacture, fabricate, construct (put together out of artificial or natural components or parts) "the company fabricates plastic chairs"; "They manufacture small toys"; "He manufactured a popular cereal"
- S: (v) fabricate, manufacture, cook up, make up, invent (concoct something artificial or untrue)
- S: (v) manufacture (produce naturally) "this gland manufactures a specific substance only"
- S: (v) manufacture (create or produce in a mechanical way) "This novelist has been manufacturing his books following his initial success"