Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) mangle (clothes dryer for drying and ironing laundry by passing it between two heavy heated rollers)
- S: (v) mangle (press with a mangle) "mangle the sheets"
- S: (v) maul, mangle (injure badly by beating)
- S: (v) mangle, mutilate, murder (alter so as to make unrecognizable) "The tourists murdered the French language"
- S: (v) mutilate, mangle, cut up (destroy or injure severely) "The madman mutilates art work"