Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) male (an animal that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that can fertilize female gametes (ova))
- S: (n) male, male person (a person who belongs to the sex that cannot have babies)
- S: (n) Male (the capital of Maldives in the center of the islands)
- S: (adj) male (being the sex (of plant or animal) that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that perform the fertilizing function in generation) "a male infant"; "a male holly tree"
- S: (adj) male, manful, manlike, manly, virile (characteristic of a man) "a deep male voice"; "manly sports"
- S: (adj) male (for or pertaining to or composed of men or boys) "the male lead"; "the male population"