Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) magazine, mag (a periodic publication containing pictures and stories and articles of interest to those who purchase it or subscribe to it) "it takes several years before a magazine starts to break even or make money"
- S: (n) magazine (product consisting of a paperback periodic publication as a physical object) "tripped over a pile of magazines"
- S: (n) magazine, magazine publisher (a business firm that publishes magazines) "he works for a magazine"
- S: (n) magazine, cartridge (a light-tight supply chamber holding the film and supplying it for exposure as required)
- S: (n) magazine, powder store, powder magazine (a storehouse (as a compartment on a warship) where weapons and ammunition are stored)
- S: (n) cartridge holder, cartridge clip, clip, magazine (a metal frame or container holding cartridges; can be inserted into an automatic gun)