Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) limber (a two-wheeled horse-drawn vehicle used to pull a field gun or caisson)
- S: (v) limber, limber up (attach the limber) "limber a cannon"
- S: (v) limber (cause to become limber) "The violist limbered her wrists before the concert"
- S: (adj) limber, supple ((used of e.g. personality traits) readily adaptable) "a supple mind"; "a limber imagination"
- S: (adj) limber ((used of artifacts) easily bent)
- S: (adj) limber, supple ((used of persons' bodies) capable of moving or bending freely)