Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) light up (start to burn with a bright flame) "The coal in the BBQ grill finally lit up"
- S: (v) light, illume, illumine, light up, illuminate (make lighter or brighter) "This lamp lightens the room a bit"
- S: (v) clear up, clear, light up, brighten (become clear) "The sky cleared after the storm"
- S: (v) light up (ignite) "The sky lit up quickly above the raging volcano"
- S: (v) light up, fire up, light (begin to smoke) "After the meal, some of the diners lit up"