Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) host, legion (archaic terms for army)
- S: (n) legion (association of ex-servicemen) "the American Legion"
- S: (n) legion (a large military unit) "the French Foreign Legion"
- S: (n) horde, host, legion (a vast multitude)
- S: (adj) numerous, legion (amounting to a large indefinite number) "numerous times"; "the family was numerous"; "Palomar's fans are legion"