Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) leaf, leafage, foliage (the main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants)
- S: (n) leaf, folio (a sheet of any written or printed material (especially in a manuscript or book))
- S: (n) leaf (hinged or detachable flat section (as of a table or door))
- S: (v) flick, flip, thumb, riffle, leaf, riff (look through a book or other written material) "He thumbed through the report"; "She leafed through the volume"
- S: (v) leaf (turn over pages) "leaf through a book"; "leaf a manuscript"
- S: (v) leaf (produce leaves, of plants)