Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) establish, set up, found, launch (set up or found) "She set up a literacy program"
- S: (v) launch (propel with force) "launch the space shuttle"; "Launch a ship"
- S: (v) launch (launch for the first time; launch on a maiden voyage) "launch a ship"
- S: (v) plunge, launch (begin with vigor) "He launched into a long diatribe"; "She plunged into a dangerous adventure"
- S: (v) launch, set in motion (get going; give impetus to) "launch a career"; "Her actions set in motion a complicated judicial process"
- S: (v) launch (smoothen the surface of) "launch plaster"