Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) knock out (eliminate) "knock out a target"
- S: (v) knock cold, knock out, kayo (knock unconscious or senseless) "the boxing champion knocked out his opponent in a few seconds"
- S: (v) knock out (destroy or break forcefully) "The windows were knocked out"
- S: (v) knock out (overwhelm with admiration) "All the guys were knocked out by her charm"
- S: (v) knock out (empty (as of tobacco) by knocking out) "knocked out a pipe"