Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) crick, kink, rick, wrick (a painful muscle spasm especially in the neck or back (`rick' and `wrick' are British))
- S: (n) kink, twist, twirl (a sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight)
- S: (n) kink (a person with unusual sexual tastes)
- S: (n) kink (an eccentric idea)
- S: (n) kink (a difficulty or flaw in a plan or operation) "there are still a few kinks to iron out"