Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) kingdom, land, realm (a domain in which something is dominant) "the untroubled kingdom of reason"; "a land of make-believe"; "the rise of the realm of cotton in the south"
- S: (n) kingdom (a country with a king as head of state)
- S: (n) kingdom, realm (the domain ruled by a king or queen)
- S: (n) kingdom (a monarchy with a king or queen as head of state)
- S: (n) kingdom (the highest taxonomic group into which organisms are grouped; one of five biological categories: Monera or Protoctista or Plantae or Fungi or Animalia)
- S: (n) kingdom (a basic group of natural objects)