Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) jet, jet plane, jet-propelled plane (an airplane powered by one or more jet engines)
- S: (n) jet, squirt, spurt, spirt (the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid))
- S: (n) jet (a hard black form of lignite that takes a brilliant polish and is used in jewelry or ornamentation)
- S: (n) jet, blue jet, reverse lightning (atmospheric discharges (lasting 10 msec) bursting from the tops of giant storm clouds in blue cones that widen as they flash upward)
- S: (n) K, jet, super acid, special K, honey oil, green, cat valium, super C (street names for ketamine)
- S: (n) fountain, jet (an artificially produced flow of water)
- S: (v) jet, gush (issue in a jet; come out in a jet; stream or spring forth) "Water jetted forth"; "flames were jetting out of the building"
- S: (v) jet (fly a jet plane)