Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) jag (a sharp projection on an edge or surface) "he clutched a jag of the rock"
- S: (n) jag (a slit in a garment that exposes material of a different color underneath; used in Renaissance clothing)
- S: (n) jag, dag (a flap along the edge of a garment; used in medieval clothing)
- S: (n) jag (a bout of drinking or drug taking)
- S: (v) jag (cut teeth into; make a jagged cutting edge)