Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) interlock, ignition interlock (a device that prevents an automotive engine from starting) "car theives know how to bypass the ignition interlock"
- S: (n) mesh, meshing, interlock, interlocking (the act of interlocking or meshing) "an interlocking of arms by the police held the crowd in check"
- S: (v) interlock, mesh (coordinate in such a way that all parts work together effectively)
- S: (v) lock, interlock, interlace (hold in a locking position) "He locked his hands around her neck"
- S: (v) interlock, lock (become engaged or intermeshed with one another) "They were locked in embrace"