Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) inflate, blow up, expand, amplify (exaggerate or make bigger) "The charges were inflated"
- S: (v) inflate, blow up (fill with gas or air) "inflate a balloons"
- S: (v) inflate (cause prices to rise by increasing the available currency or credit) "The war inflated the economy"
- S: (v) inflate (increase the amount or availability of, creating a rise in value) "inflate the currency"
- S: (v) balloon, inflate, billow (become inflated) "The sails ballooned"