Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) imprint (a distinctive influence) "English stills bears the imprint of the Norman invasion"
- S: (n) depression, impression, imprint (a concavity in a surface produced by pressing) "he left the impression of his fingers in the soft mud"
- S: (n) imprint (an identification of a publisher; a publisher's name along with the date and address and edition that is printed at the bottom of the title page) "the book was published under a distinguished imprint"
- S: (n) imprint, embossment (an impression produced by pressure or printing)
- S: (n) imprint (a device produced by pressure on a surface)
- S: (v) imprint, form (establish or impress firmly in the mind) "We imprint our ideas onto our children"
- S: (v) impress, imprint (mark or stamp with or as if with pressure) "To make a batik, you impress a design with wax"