Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) frost, icing (the formation of frost or ice on a surface)
- S: (n) frosting, icing, ice (a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes)
- S: (n) icing, icing the puck ((ice hockey) the act of shooting the puck from within your own defensive area the length of the rink beyond the opponent's goal)
- S: (v) frost, ice (decorate with frosting) "frost a cake"
- S: (v) ice (cause to become ice or icy) "an iced summer drink"
- S: (v) ice (put ice on or put on ice) "Ice your sprained limbs"