Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) hull (dry outer covering of a fruit or seed or nut)
- S: (n) hull (persistent enlarged calyx at base of e.g. a strawberry or raspberry)
- S: (n) Hull, Isaac Hull (United States naval officer who commanded the `Constitution' during the War of 1812 and won a series of brilliant victories against the British (1773-1843))
- S: (n) Hull, Cordell Hull (United States diplomat who did the groundwork for creating the United Nations (1871-1955))
- S: (n) Hull, Kingston-upon Hull (a large fishing port in northeastern England)
- S: (n) hull (the frame or body of ship)
- S: (v) hull (remove the hulls from) "hull the berries"