Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) hopper (funnel-shaped receptacle; contents pass by gravity into a receptacle below)
- S: (n) hopper (someone who hops) "at hopscotch, the best hoppers are the children"
- S: (n) hop-picker, hopper (a machine used for picking hops)
- S: (n) grasshopper, hopper (terrestrial plant-eating insect with hind legs adapted for leaping)
- S: (n) grounder, ground ball, groundball, hopper ((baseball) a hit that travels along the ground)