Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) hoodoo ((geology) a column of weathered and unusually shaped rock) "a tall sandstone hoodoo"
- S: (n) hoodoo (a practitioner of voodoo)
- S: (n) juju, voodoo, hoodoo, fetish, fetich (a charm superstitiously believed to embody magical powers)
- S: (n) hoodoo (something believed to bring bad luck)
- S: (v) hoodoo (bring bad luck; be a source of misfortune)