Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) hint, intimation, breath (an indirect suggestion) "not a breath of scandal ever touched her"
- S: (n) hint, clue (a slight indication)
- S: (n) touch, hint, tinge, mite, pinch, jot, speck, soupcon (a slight but appreciable amount) "this dish could use a touch of garlic"
- S: (n) trace, hint, tint, suggestion (a just detectable amount) "he speaks French with a trace of an accent"; "a hint mockery in her manner"; "a tint of glamour"
- S: (n) tip, lead, steer, confidential information, wind, hint (an indication of potential opportunity) "he got a tip on the stock market"; "a good lead for a job"