Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) crop, harvest (the yield from plants in a single growing season)
- S: (n) harvest (the consequence of an effort or activity) "they gathered a harvest of examples"; "a harvest of love"
- S: (n) harvest, harvesting, harvest home (the gathering of a ripened crop)
- S: (n) harvest, harvest time (the season for gathering crops)
- S: (v) reap, harvest, glean (gather, as of natural products) "harvest the grapes"
- S: (v) harvest (remove from a culture or a living or dead body, as for the purposes of transplantation) "Should one harvest organs from dead people for transplants?"