Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) harness (a support consisting of an arrangement of straps for holding something to the body (especially one supporting a person suspended from a parachute))
- S: (n) harness (stable gear consisting of an arrangement of leather straps fitted to a draft animal so that it can be attached to and pull a cart)
- S: (v) harness, tackle (put a harness) "harness the horse"
- S: (v) harness (exploit the power of) "harness natural forces and resources"
- S: (v) harness, rein in, draw rein, rein (control and direct with or as if by reins) "rein a horse"
- S: (v) rule, harness, rein (keep in check) "rule one's temper"