Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) harmony, harmoniousness (compatibility in opinion and action)
- S: (n) harmony, musical harmony (the structure of music with respect to the composition and progression of chords)
- S: (n) harmony, concord, concordance (a harmonious state of things in general and of their properties (as of colors and sounds); congruity of parts with one another and with the whole)
- S: (n) harmony, concord, concordance (agreement of opinions)
- S: (n) harmony (an agreeable sound property)