Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) group, grouping (any number of entities (members) considered as a unit)
- S: (n) grouping (the activity of putting things together in groups)
- S: (n) grouping, pigeonholing (a system for classifying things into groups)
- S: (v) group (arrange into a group or groups) "Can you group these shapes together?"
- S: (v) group, aggroup (form a group or group together)