Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) group, grouping (any number of entities (members) considered as a unit)
- S: (n) group, radical, chemical group ((chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule)
- S: (n) group, mathematical group (a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse)
- S: (v) group (arrange into a group or groups) "Can you group these shapes together?"
- S: (v) group, aggroup (form a group or group together)