Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) alumnus, alumna, alum, graduate, grad (a person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university))
- S: (n) graduate (a measuring instrument for measuring fluid volume; a glass container (cup or cylinder or flask) whose sides are marked with or divided into amounts)
- S: (v) graduate (receive an academic degree upon completion of one's studies) "She graduated in 1990"
- S: (v) graduate (confer an academic degree upon) "This school graduates 2,000 students each year"
- S: (v) calibrate, graduate, fine-tune (make fine adjustments or divide into marked intervals for optimal measuring) "calibrate an instrument"; "graduate a cylinder"
- S: (adj) graduate, postgraduate (of or relating to studies beyond a bachelor's degree) "graduate courses"