Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) class, form, grade, course (a body of students who are taught together) "early morning classes are always sleepy"
- S: (n) grade, level, tier (a relative position or degree of value in a graded group) "lumber of the highest grade"
- S: (n) grade (the gradient of a slope or road or other surface) "the road had a steep grade"
- S: (n) grad, grade (one-hundredth of a right angle)
- S: (n) grade, gradation (a degree of ablaut)
- S: (n) mark, grade, score (a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance)) "she made good marks in algebra"; "grade A milk"; "what was your score on your homework?"
- S: (n) grade, ground level (the height of the ground on which something stands) "the base of the tower was below grade"
- S: (n) degree, grade, level (a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality) "a moderate grade of intelligence"; "a high level of care is required"; "it is all a matter of degree"
- S: (n) grade (a variety of cattle produced by crossbreeding with a superior breed)
- S: (v) rate, rank, range, order, grade, place (assign a rank or rating to) "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
- S: (v) grade (level to the right gradient)
- S: (v) grade, score, mark (assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation) "grade tests"; "score the SAT essays"; "mark homework"
- S: (v) grade (determine the grade of or assign a grade to)