Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) exit, go out, get out, leave (move out of or depart from) "leave the room"; "the fugitive has left the country"
- S: (v) go out (leave the house to go somewhere) "We never went out when our children were small"
- S: (v) go out (take the field) "The soldiers went out on missions"
- S: (v) go out (become extinguished) "The lights suddenly went out and we were in the dark"
- S: (v) go out (go out of fashion; become unfashionable)
- S: (v) go steady, go out, date, see (date regularly; have a steady relationship with) "Did you know that she is seeing an older man?"; "He is dating his former wife again!"