Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) go around (be sufficient) "There's not enough to go around"
- S: (v) go around, spread, circulate (become widely known and passed on) "the rumor spread"; "the story went around in the office"
- S: (v) outflank, go around (go around the flank of (an opposing army))
- S: (v) revolve, go around, rotate (turn on or around an axis or a center) "The Earth revolves around the Sun"; "The lamb roast rotates on a spit over the fire"
- S: (v) bypass, short-circuit, go around, get around (avoid something unpleasant or laborious) "You cannot bypass these rules!"