Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) freshness, glow (an alert and refreshed state)
- S: (n) luminescence, glow (light from nonthermal sources)
- S: (n) incandescence, glow (the phenomenon of light emission by a body as its temperature is raised)
- S: (n) glow (a feeling of considerable warmth) "the glow of new love"; "a glow of regret"
- S: (n) glow (a steady even light without flames)
- S: (n) radiance, glow, glowing (the amount of electromagnetic radiation leaving or arriving at a point on a surface)
- S: (n) gleam, gleaming, glow, lambency (an appearance of reflected light)
- S: (v) glow (emit a steady even light without flames) "The fireflies were glowing and flying about in the garden"
- S: (v) glow, beam, radiate, shine (have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink) "Her face glowed when she came out of the sauna"
- S: (v) burn, glow (shine intensely, as if with heat) "The coals were glowing in the dark"; "The candles were burning"
- S: (v) glow (be exuberant or high-spirited) "Make the people's hearts glow"
- S: (v) glow, beam, radiate, shine (experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion) "She was beaming with joy"; "Her face radiated with happiness"