Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) get into, tangle with (get involved in or with)
- S: (v) enter, come in, get into, get in, go into, go in, move into (to come or go into) "the boat entered an area of shallow marshes"
- S: (v) get in, get into (secure a place in a college, university, etc.)
- S: (v) get into (familiarize oneself thoroughly with) "He really got into semantics"
- S: (v) wear, put on, get into, don, assume (put clothing on one's body) "What should I wear today?"; "He put on his best suit for the wedding"; "The princess donned a long blue dress"; "The queen assumed the stately robes"; "He got into his jeans"