Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) heathen, pagan, gentile, infidel (a person who does not acknowledge your god)
- S: (n) gentile (a person who is not a member of one's own religion; used in this sense by Mormons and Hindus)
- S: (n) gentile, non-Jew, goy (a Christian as contrasted with a Jew)
- S: (n) gentile (a Christian) "Christians refer to themselves as gentiles"
- S: (adj) gentile (belonging to or characteristic of non-Jewish peoples)