Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) coevals, contemporaries, generation (all the people living at the same time or of approximately the same age)
- S: (n) generation (group of genetically related organisms constituting a single step in the line of descent)
- S: (n) generation (the normal time between successive generations) "they had to wait a generation for that prejudice to fade"
- S: (n) generation (a stage of technological development or innovation) "the third generation of computers"
- S: (n) genesis, generation (a coming into being)
- S: (n) generation (the production of heat or electricity) "dams were built for the generation of electricity"
- S: (n) generation, multiplication, propagation (the act of producing offspring or multiplying by such production)