Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) furnishing, trappings ((usually plural) accessory wearing apparel)
- S: (n) furnishing ((usually plural) the instrumentalities (furniture and appliances and other movable accessories including curtains and rugs) that make a home (or other area) livable)
- S: (n) furnishing (the act of providing a house or room with furniture and other removable items such as shelves, carpets, appliances, etc.)
- S: (v) supply, provide, render, furnish (give something useful or necessary to) "We provided the room with an electrical heater"
- S: (v) furnish (provide or equip with furniture) "We furnished the house in the Biedermeyer style"