Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) fuel (a substance that can be consumed to produce energy) "more fuel is needed during the winter months"; "they developed alternative fuels for aircraft"
- S: (v) fuel (provide with a combustible substance that provides energy) "fuel aircraft, ships, and cars"
- S: (v) fuel, fire (provide with fuel) "Oil fires the furnace"
- S: (v) fuel (take in fuel, as of a ship) "The tanker fueled in Bahrain"
- S: (v) fuel (stimulate) "fuel the debate on creationism"