Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) flow, flowing (the motion characteristic of fluids (liquids or gases))
- S: (v) flow, flux (move or progress freely as if in a stream) "The crowd flowed out of the stadium"
- S: (v) run, flow, feed, course (move along, of liquids) "Water flowed into the cave"; "the Missouri feeds into the Mississippi"
- S: (v) flow (cause to flow) "The artist flowed the washes on the paper"
- S: (v) flow (be abundantly present) "The champagne flowed at the wedding"
- S: (v) hang, fall, flow (fall or flow in a certain way) "This dress hangs well"; "Her long black hair flowed down her back"
- S: (v) flow (cover or swamp with water)
- S: (v) menstruate, flow (undergo menstruation) "She started menstruating at the age of 11"