Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) musca volitans, muscae volitantes, floater, spots (spots before the eyes caused by opaque cell fragments in the vitreous humor and lens) "floaters seem to drift through the field of vision"
- S: (n) floater (a debt instrument with a variable interest rate tied to some other interest rate (e.g. the rate paid by T-bills))
- S: (n) vagrant, drifter, floater, vagabond, clochard (a wanderer who has no established residence or visible means of support)
- S: (n) floater (an employee who is reassigned from job to job as needed)
- S: (n) floater (a voter who votes illegally at different polling places in the same election)
- S: (n) floater (a swimmer who floats in the water)
- S: (n) floater (an object that floats or is capable of floating)
- S: (n) floater, floating policy (an insurance policy covering loss of movable property (e.g. jewelry) regardless of its location)