Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) feature, characteristic (a prominent attribute or aspect of something) "the map showed roads and other features"; "generosity is one of his best characteristics"
- S: (n) feature, lineament (the characteristic parts of a person's face: eyes and nose and mouth and chin) "an expression of pleasure crossed his features"; "his lineaments were very regular"
- S: (n) feature, feature film (the principal (full-length) film in a program at a movie theater) "the feature tonight is `Casablanca'"
- S: (n) feature, feature article (a special or prominent article in a newspaper or magazine) "they ran a feature on retirement planning"
- S: (n) feature of speech, feature ((linguistics) a distinctive characteristic of a linguistic unit that serves to distinguish it from other units of the same kind)
- S: (n) feature (an article of merchandise that is displayed or advertised more than other articles)
- S: (v) have, feature (have as a feature) "This restaurant features the most famous chefs in France"
- S: (v) sport, feature, boast (wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner) "she was sporting a new hat"