Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) manner, mode, style, way, fashion (how something is done or how it happens) "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- S: (n) fashion (characteristic or habitual practice)
- S: (n) fashion (the latest and most admired style in clothes and cosmetics and behavior)
- S: (n) fashion (consumer goods (especially clothing) in the current mode)
- S: (v) fashion, forge (make out of components (often in an improvising manner)) "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"