Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) menu, fare (an agenda of things to do) "they worked rapidly down the menu of reports"
- S: (n) fare, transportation (the sum charged for riding in a public conveyance)
- S: (n) fare (a paying (taxi) passenger)
- S: (n) fare (the food and drink that are regularly served or consumed)
- S: (v) do, fare, make out, come, get along (proceed or get along) "How is she doing in her new job?"; "How are you making out in graduate school?"; "He's come a long way"
- S: (v) fare (eat well)